My Husband Wants To Finish Me In B'ed"-- Woman Seeks Divorce

A middle-aged woman, Soliat Adekojo, has asked a Grade ‘C’ Customary Court sitting in Mapo, Ibadan South-East Local Government Area of Oyo State, Nigeria to dissolve her five years marriage to her husband, Musibau over his excessive s3xual desire.
The complainant, a trader who resides at Amuloko Area of Ibadan told the court that he seduced her into marrying him five years ago and the union is blessed with a child.

Soliat said,

“I wish to divorce my husband because he is fond of s3x. All he knows in his life is s3x and is not an ordinary desire, but a marathon s3x. He used to have s3xual intercourse with me, at least six days of the week and it may be twice a day. He does not give me rest of mind. He monitors me around.
“Whenever I refused to allow him, he would beat me mercilessly. I have told him on several occasions that I am not fit for marathon s3x, but he refused to listen.
“On any occasion he had s3xual intercourse with me, he uses his singlet and pant to clean my private part and whenever he did this, I would not be okay and may fall sick sometimes.
“On July 4, I told him I would not be able to continue to have marathon s3x with him again because of my health; he panicked immediately and told me I will have to leave his house, and that before I leave,he would surely deal with me. 
In his ruling, President of the court, Chief Agbaje Olasunkami averred, “Having observed the evidence given by both parties, the court rules thus: the divorce on repayment of bride price is hereby granted with immediate effect.”

Olasukanmi ordered that the child remain in custody of the plaintiff while the defendant must be paying a monthly sum of N3, 000 for the upkeep of the child until he is grown up.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You