My Weight Is My Selling Point, I Won't Want to Lose It" – Eniola Badmus

 
                    Actress, Eniola Badmus, in a new interview says her weight is her brand, stressing that she would not want to lose the weight which has made her stand out in the movie industry.  According to Eniola, who was on Rubbin’ Minds yesterday, even if she had to shed weight, she would not go beyond two sizes, except advised otherwise by a medical doctor.
“My size frame is a major one. We really do not have people in the industry that has my size. Even if I want to lose weight I will not want to go down so much because it will
spoil my brand. I may just lose one or two sizes. Losing my weight will not make me who I am. I do not want to drag with size 10 people in the industry. They are much.” 

Asked if she could go nude in any movie for the money, Eniola said she could never go nude in a movie not even for the money.
“I can never go nude, even if they offer me one million dollars. I can’t bring the name of my family to mud.”

Watch the video below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You