Teenager Cut Off His P3nis, Stabbed Own Mother 11 Times (See Photos)

                
A nake d teenager stabbed his mother 11 times and reportedly cut off his own penis after he got high on drugs in Haywards Heath, West Sussex, England, UK.

The incident occurred in December 2013 in the kitchen of the home where mother and son lived. After stabbing his mother repeatedly the 21-year-old turned the knife on himself to cut off his genitalia and was heard shouting, “I love you but this is the prophecy.”

The woman somehow had managed to get away, locking herself in the bathroom and called the police.Mrs Mann had suffered injuries to her back, head, neck and arms and was taken to hospital where she required surgery for multiple punctures to one of her lungs and internal bleeding. 
When police arrived at the family home, the young man who was in the grip of a drug-fuelled psychosis said, “I have stabbed her multiple times, I have killed her. I have stabbed my mum and I need to be punished for what I have done. I am a paedophile, I do not want to live.
 Take me to the light, I can see the vampires.”Police ivestigation established that before the attack Charles Mann consumed mephedrone, known as meow meow, cannabis and alcohol. He was moved to prison in August last year awaiting the court case. Mann was given a 16-month prison sentence, reduced to eight months but will only serve a further four weeks owing to the time he has already spent in custody. After his release he will undergo drink and drug treatment.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You