Another NYSC Member Shares Inspiring Photos of Her Mum Selling Akara (See)

Her Name is Tonia…and she’s proud of her mum..I mean, who else isn’t?
Tonia is celebrating her mother after she struggled to send her to school for 4 years. Tonia’s Mum is a petty trader..and a very hardworking one for that matter.
Tonia captioned the photo:

“I’m a product of Sacrifice, Focus, Patience, and Perseverance. Mum Sacrificed all to get me Educated. I remained Focused, even when confronted by temptations.
“I stayed PATIENT when all was going downhill. And finally PERSEVERANCE made me stood and passed the Test of time throughout my 4 years!”
Below are more photos of Tonia:
NYSC-Mum-01
NYSC-Mum-02

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You