I Need A Husband Karen Igho cries out loud

Karen Igho is at it again. Now, she has officially declared herself VERY VERY single when she was questioned by HipTV.
Here is what she said..:

'I am very single. Give me the microphone, now I'm upset. I'm very very much single. If you can be my Mr. Right, holla, call HipTV, am I right? Holla them, let's hook up. But that is if you are my type o, in case you are not my type, do not be offended.

But I am really single. My type of guy is ..hmmm...is the basic, basically, you know, God-fearing, you don't have to be six-pack, you don't have to be rich. Okay, I have this line from Prince: you don't have to be rich, you don't have to be cool to rule my world. All you just have to do is to be my man and just love me. Just love me for me and let's have fun, it's all about the connection. You don't have to be feet...So guys it is up to you to play your cards very well and get this pretty lady...the ball is now in your court....good luck guys

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You