My Wife is Troublesome and Fetish





      Mr. Folorunso Egbetodun has approached the Agege Customary Court to dissolve his marriage with his wife, Mrs. Risikat Egbetokun, who he accused of being fetish. Folorunso is seeking the dissolution of his 30-year marriage with Risikat on account of fetish acts and other irreconcilable differences.

      His words: “She is fetish and

always threatening my life. She always abuses and curses me. There was a day I caught her with voodoo. She brought voodoo to my house without my consent. “I want to separate from her because my life is under threat. Presently everybody in my family is afraid of her and they don’t do anything with her.”
In her response, Risikat said that her husband was not being fair to her and the children. She said both of them live in the same house but are not on talking terms. But despite all the allegations levelled against her, Risikat said she is not ready to divorce her husband.
      Her words: “We met in 1982 and he was the one that deflowered me in 1983. I decided to submit my body to him because he promised me that he is going to make me happy, but he has not been taking care of me and my children.
      “I am not fetish as he claims. What happened was that my eldest son was stubborn and in my efforts to make him become a good son, I took my son to an Alfa who gave me a concoction that my son should eat around 2am after he takes a cleansing bathe by 12midnight.
      The concoction was made with chicken and the instruction was that my child should eat the chicken and after eating it I should return the chicken’s bone to the Alfa. “But to my surprise, my husband who was fully part of the arrangement and who was the one that woke me up so that our son could do the cleansing bathe and eat the chicken later turned against me.
      He took the issue up negatively because his family told him that I want to use the juju to attack his sister who is selling food about three houses away from where I am also selling my own food.
     “That night, he beat me and hit my head with an iron rod and blood was gushing out from my head. I was pregnant that time. But rather than take care of my injury, he forcefully had sēx with me that night despite blood coming out from my head. “There was also a time he accused me of stealing his N100,000 but he later found the money the way he kept it inside his cupboard.
     There was also a day he sent me out of the house and I slept outside overnight. I have been enduring his antics over the years because I don’t want be divorced or have children with another man.”
      After hearing from both sides, the court advised them to bring three members from the family of each party for mediation in the next sitting. The court also warned them to maintain peace while adjourning the matter to September 26, 2013.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You