PLS HELP- We Are About To Get Married, But I Found Out He Has A Kid. What Do I Do?

      I met Bayo my fiance some months ago. We started as friends and later, he asked me to marry him and I consented. Our families have met and we are preparing for our traditional wedding. The problem is, he just announced to me that he has a child from another woman. I am really confused. I feel I should hide this fact from my mother and continue with the marriage, because I feel she would not allow me to go into the marriage. Is my decision right?

4 comments:

  1. Marry both d father Λπδ d child

    ReplyDelete
  2. If u love him marry him d fact he has a child does nt stop u frm getting married 2 him young lady.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ur question is so lame,y will γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ allow a child 2 stp γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ frm getting married,ur fiance luvs γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ dt's y he even told γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ bfor marriage,wot if he hs alrdy marrried, bfor u found out.pls grow up n take dt child lk urs n enjoy ur marital bliss.alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Follow ur hrt jor

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You