PLS HELP- 'I'm Dating My Sister's Husband And Want Him To Marry Me'

I am a 23 years girl. 

I Have been in a relationship with my sisters husband for 5 years now without my sisters noticing.

Sometimes we stay together, sometimes I stay away from them, it started immediately I cleared my high school.

I don't know how it happened but I felt In love with him because he was my 1st man, up to now i love him and he too loves me, I am almost clearing my university studies only some months remaining.

I have told him to break up because I don't want my sister to know this but he insisted on marrying me! I'm totally confused by now because I need to settle after my studies. what can I do to make them divorce?

12 comments:

  1. Take a trip to river niger n drown ursef dat is d only solution slut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haaaa....she needs a advice na, advice her on the mata naaa...but babe u shld no what's good na, d ball is now in ur court

    ReplyDelete
  3. Babe ur full life go 2 hell dat is where u belong bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's a big fool 2 ave started d relatnship @ all..d kind of life some gurls put up ehn!!! God help dem...she should jst stop everytin and go get her own husband..wat rubbish!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come let me date you, uve not tried another man that's y, if I handle you, you will never go back to him.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come let me date you, uve not tried another man that's y, if I handle you, you will never go back to him.

    ReplyDelete
  7. U ar so foolish home breaker

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha dis is a serious matter ooo.....@uchenna advice her and dnt advertize ursef to her.....MY ADVICE BABE.the ball is now in ur court.....do whateva that pleases u, but dnt marry him......period

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahah funny u have big boobs n jare jst find another guy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do Ɣ☺ΰ know that Ɣ☺ΰ. Are. Wicked ,so Ɣ☺ΰ want Ɣ☺ΰr own sister to be divorced because of Ɣό̲̣̣̣̥μ̥я̥ foolishness abi .pls go out and find Ɣό̲̣̣̣̥μ̥я̥ own man .if Ɣό̲̣̣̣̥μ̥я̥ try that God will not forgive Ɣ☺ΰ

    ReplyDelete
  11. If someone do dat to you. Will u be happy? Do u hate your sister dat much aba it's not fair. U need to confess ur sin and go back to it no more

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You