3-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped In Calabar Church

       In a very saddening development, a three year old boy has been kidnapped by an unknown person in a church in Calabar.
      Victor Offiong Edem was reportedly abducted at the  Assemblies of God’s Church 14, Nnamdi Azikiwe Street, Calabar South during Sunday service on the 15th of December.
The family of the boy reportedly attended church that day for Thanksgiving. The father explained that he after the service he went to work and left  Victor  in company of his wife,  Angelica and his other son, Samuel but was later informed that Victor had gone missing.

     “I do work on Sundays. Soon after giving my offering, I went to work leaving behind my wife, my first son and Victor in the church  only to be called later that Victor had gone missing.”
     When asked to tell her side of the story, Victor's mother said that she after the close of service, she had a short discussion with some  church members.
    “After that, I went to pick my bag where I kept it not far away from where I stood and when  I turned back, I asked Samuel where Victor was and he said he could not find him.”
Heartbroken over the incident, she says;
“My son is a healthy and happy boy and I know God will bring him back to me  no matter where the person may have taken him to.”
Pastor Chukwu Ekeke, head pastor of the church, said: “That is the first time an unfortunate incident like this will happen in this church and prayers have been said and  I know God will certainly bring back that boy.”
Investigations are currently going on to track Victor's whereabouts.

1 comment:

  1. Wonders shall never end..kidnapping even in d church. It is well

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You