My Husband Doesn’t Like S**x….What Do I Do ?

          I am a 31 year old married woman wit a son less than a year,my marriage is almost 2 years. I noticed my husband don’t really like making love from d 1st week of our marriage,he responded to my complaints by saying he’s fratigued from d wedding stress…..but it has lingered until now, we barely have sex 2 times in a month,anytime I complain he will laugh and say it’s because am a self employed woman and I have a lot of time to think about sx,so am so tired of complaining and feeling like a slut…but I feel so deprived,am a Christian,I can’t ,cheat on him,sometimes I self-service just to get satisfied,but I always feel guilty and dirty afterwards, this is not a topic I can easily walk to anyone to discuss,am really frustrated,pls I need as many advice and ideas I can get……..
pls in God’s name,no insults….I just need candid advise….thanks.

3 comments:

  1. Ur hussy is getting it frm sumone else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Firstly tell ur pastor to counsel ur husbnd abt wat did bible said abt dose dat don satisfy their partner.also try to freshen up,refresh ur relatnshp.seduce him with sexy clth nd b fyn.if dat doesn't work,pretnd to av a fight wit him for lyk one mont,dat doesn't stop u frm doin ur duty as a wife,but wen is chatn or playn wit u,reduce ur response,let him fil wat u re filin.wen he ask for sex don giv him nd see wat wil apen.u handle dat wit maturity so it won't lead to fight.don b shy to tel ur pastor,he wil understnd.if u re nt careful diz complain of urs can lid to divorce.gudluck

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray n don't go out

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You