READERS MAIL- Agbo Should I Tell His Hride We Had Sex Last Night?

                                  Too bad just got this Mail now..hope it's not late.
      Her case is on another level and I trust you all to give her the perfect advice...
Agbo today is my bestfriend' wedding but last night I went to her fiancee's house to collect something for her. One thing led to another and he told me he had always Admirer me and wished he met me first.We had sex twice.
       This morning, I told him if he loved me he should tell her how he fancies me and he said I'm a whore and a prostitute. I'm a decent girl and this idoit feels he can just use me.I feel so bad and I want to tell my friend what we did because she is marrying an asshole and a fool
 She feels he is perfect.
       Please help me ask your readers what I should do. I'm tempted to tell her today ‎
         

3 comments:

  1. 1st of all U are d a**hole here! U shdnt have slept with him no matter wat sweet words he said to u... U better respect ur old age and stay away from both of Dem before alarm go blow for ur head. Its better u jus leave Dem in peace and remember to take postinoor 2 or 5.

    ReplyDelete
  2. U must b a fool 4 stooping so low as 2 havin sex wt ur best Frnd fiancee.He lied 2 uy cuz he just wanted 2get dwn wt Ʋ,nd u stupidly fell 4it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. U got wat u deserve ...like Beebah said,u beta remember to take ur postinor 10

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You