Readers Mail- My Elder Brother's Fiancée Is Madly In love With Me

           Dear Agbo,
                                Honestly, i don't know what to do.....My elder bro wife to be is dying for me & my only brother who trusted me so much never notice it. All this started when i celebrated my birthday last year & my elder bro funded everything such as drinks,foods etc, except the cake & the party house decoration which was funded by his fiancee.

              She even bought me a 'Rolex stone watch' as a birthday gift right before my brother. I never knew that she had feelings for me then, until one fateful morning, when she blew it open by sending me 'morning love texts' confessing that she loves me & will do anything to make me happy.
             First time i saw the text, i thought it was a mistake, that she wanted to send it to my bro but when i call to confirm, she told me that the text was for me.
             At first i couldn't say anything, i was speechless, never believed it until when i met her one on one in my bro absent that she make it clearer to me that she was madly in love with me & even ended it up with a hot kiss.
            Honestly, my brother's fiancee is truly beautiful that no man can resist her easily & my bro who trusted me so much never noticed this.
        what should i do? Should i make this known to my bro or should i keep it secret & enjoy her ?
                           Pls am confused now, need your advise!

6 comments:

  1. He shud run very far away 4rm his brodas fiancee...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Women are devil! + we jus can't be straight headed wen it comes to matters of d hrt. D guy shd jus issue her d biggest treath of her life(dat she shd stay away from him else he wud tell his bro-her husby to be) n stay very far away from both of them. Den if she persists I guess he shd tell his bro! Before d babe go fabricate lie for her husby bou d guy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let run away for his dear lyf n ask d gal 2 stop it b4 d broda ll notice, don't tell ur bros 1st pls am beging on her behalf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men run ooo leave town for a couple of months ooooo shez evil

    ReplyDelete
  5. Make it known 2ur bro if realy u hav his intrest @ hrt.If u must no,beauty is nt all dats matas but self respect nd ur dignity, but fortunatly she sure lacks it.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You