I’m Single And Not Searching- Actress Sotayo

 
         Tayo Sobola is an entertainment personality who means many things to many people. She is poularly known for her skit appearances fora coupleofcomedians.In this recent encounter with Ademola Moreklue, she opens up on herself, her projects and the industry. Enjoy

Sotayo 

Sotayo represents a TV star, Model, Actress and Movie Producer. Who really are you?
I’m Tayo Sobola. A multi-talented person. Like you said, I represent all you mentioned I do basically all that has got to do with entertainment.
You finished from OOU. Why entertainment and not a white collar job as many would have expected from a graduate?
I did diploma in law (LASU) before proceeding to OOU to read and get my B.Sc in public administration. Truly, I would have gone for a white collar job. I do white collar jobs on contract till date. I just feel it’s better to work with happiness and joy. Work gets successful when you are happy with what you do. Entertainment is part of me, it’s like you having fun and making money from what you derive pleasure doing.
How has the movement been so far? Smooth or Filled with Potholes?
Well, the movement hasn’t been easy it’s got potholes but gradually becoming smooth. The potholes are gradually getting patched.
Sexual harassment is a major trend in the entertainment industry. As a cute and lovely lady, how you manage advances?
I’ll like to address this issue of sexual harassment in the industry. It’s a thing of choice, there’s sexual harassment everywhere, and it now depends on the individual involved to decide if he or she is willing to comply. Talking about how I’ve been able to manage mine, I believe I’m old enough to tell my right from my left. So I know what I want and what I don’t want.
You must have a fair share of bad press. Which negative news every broke about you which made you cry?
Oh that’s funny. I can’t trace any.
It was at some point rumoured that you were getting married to VJ Adams. What brought about the break up?
Oh my, it never came to my notice. VJ Adams has been a very good pal and he remains. He’s my nigga! Nothing more. 

What projects are up the Sotee’s table for 2014?
Tayo Sobola (Sotee Entertainment) will be releasing a new movie ‘Corper Jide’ and should be producing another movie(s). I’m also going to be doing lots of charity work and lots more than anyone can think of.
What are the major misconception people have about you?
That will be my look and my real self. I look wild to some people because I’ve got tattoos, piercing and I wear colored hair most times. I’m the real opposite of what I look. Despite the fact that I’m into entertainment I love my privacy and I’m an indoor person but it takes a close pal to know that.
Marriage on the cards for 2014?
Maybe and maybe not.
Suitors are welcomed?
I’m single and not searching
Any word for your fans?
They should be focused and determined. I believe whatever is happening currently in anyone’s life has already been slated by God to happen all we do is put it in practice. So humility should be the watchword because pride kills. I also promise to keep up with the work I’ve been doing and do better. One love!
And what’s your thought about More Klue Group?
Well… I see a strong and determined entertainment group that is focused. Mainly, there will be lots of distractions but my advice is: Aim higher!
                            Source- moremagazine online
                                



2 comments:

  1. Γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ will remain single d rest of γ̲̣̣̥o̲̣̥υ̲̣̥ life

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foolish girl , her mama nah juju she dey do including her. Help me ask her were she got her money frm wen she is from poor home . Useless girl even her relatives dosnt lyk her . Ashawo

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You