READERS MAIL: My Boo Does Not Tell Me Important Things & I Am So Worried

 


Hi AB readers,
        I have been dating a guy for 7 years and we are soon getting married. The issue  I have is that, there is a serious lack of communication.
         I am always the last to know about important things in his life, and the only way that I find out is if I continuously ask questions.  For example when he got a job, he didn’t tell me until I asked, where are you always going to in the mornings, to which he replied ‘I am going to work’ my mouth literally fell to the floor.

          Furthermore when he bought a new car I wasn’t informed I arrived at his house thinking he had a guest and when I asked who’s car is that he said mine.
        To say I was astonished would be an understatement. Now my question is this, as much as I love him can I possibly marry someone who doesn’t feel I am important enough to know about the important things that happen in his life?
                               Please dont insult me, because am already in pains, all i need from you guys is an advice to cheer me up, because i think am about to make a mistake of my life...
                    please and please i might be your sister, cousin, next door neigbour, or even your enemy, please advice me politely, dont just read my mail and snub, tell me what to do....
                                                      God Bless You all


5 comments:

  1. My dear, that guy can kill oo, run for your life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I concour with @kenny, d ealier the better

      Delete
    2. Babe, that guy is ok, wu else does he want to share d important tin with if not u? Is not going to wok out btween you 2, just back out

      Delete
  2. My dear dt guy doesn't feel anything for u,it's like living wt a stranger,he wants to''mary u'' to fulfill all righteousness,so dt pple wl not blame him for not getting married to u after 7yrs,my dear is not abt time is abt ur happiness,4gt him b4 he 4gts u,frm d way things are going u might not even knw ur wedding date until de d day if actually is in his plans to marry u.so watch it,he is not de last born of men.Better one wl come,de one dt wll regard u as wife and confide in u.U are too beautiful to be ignored.permit me to say dis,what he is not telling u,there is somebody somewhere he is telling.So be WISE my dear.I knw its not easy to 4gt a relationship of seven yrs but broken engagement is better than broken marriage.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dnt knw wat to say cos I am in d same condition wit u dearie GOD will help us

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You