READERS MAIL- My New Fiance is Very Close to His Mother, Should I Bring it Up?

www.agbosblog.com 
      My last relationship did not end very well. He left the country without telling me and decided to stay there. He basically broke up with me on the phone. This was over a year ago, and thank God its over though cos I always doubted his honesty. I met someone else after that and we are recently engaged but I need you to please help me ask your readers for their opinion on the issue with his mom.


He's God fearing, loves me very much but.

1. He talks to his mom at least 30 mins every day.
2.He insists that we live just 15mins from his parents house.
3. He wants us to attend their Church but I have kept my foot down to say no way.

A part of me feels like she'd intrude and poke her nose in our marriage a lot. Do I bring it up with him? I don't want to have to fight for his attention. Help please. Thanks.

5 comments:

  1. tell him your mind dear,dnt be shy of him

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya, bring it up, dont die in silence

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do exactly what ur mind told you to do, because oppotunity comes once, once you lost this oppotunity, u can never see such opportunity again in r life, follow ur heart my guy.... Adesina Oduntan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't allow him to hv contect with d mum, just be ur self allow d woman to enjoy his son u are a woman,soon u ll feel lyk her.or if ur sis inlaw stop u or ur mother frm ur broda wot ll u do.use wisdom to follow him not fight or force pls my dear

    ReplyDelete
  5. I beg of u don't bring it up. Guys feel u don't love his people wen bring up issues dat has to do with their sis or mom. So just pray God help u get to the people and dey like u. Shikena. Don't cause wat u can't finish oooo.

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You