Chindu OluwaZingolee a.k.a Zingo Dies In Malaysia... (see photos)

  
This malaysia sef is no longer save again for nigerians, yet boys dey hustle hard to go their..

          Chindu OluwaZingolee Popularly known as Zingo, lost his life yesterday in Malaysia, details is a bit sketchy but from the little I gathered, he fell into water at the beach and drowned. Some say he was a wire boy, but hey! It's bad to speak ill of the dead, so lets leave that aside. 
Here's a tribute msg from Pretty mike: 
He is a brother, a friend, he will be deeply and heavily missed in the world, he is one in ten billion, there was never a dull moment with him, everybody all around the world will miss him, especially his mother.  
 
see his last message on instagram


3 comments:

  1. Hello my name is jude a.k.a J.champ and zingo is my only brother, I heard the nice and I have talked to his room mate there in malaysia but they haven't seen his body so until I see his body I don't believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dont believe dis crap either,how can my own zingo be dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. somebody plz tell me its not true....................God please help me find him alive.kikelomo

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You