Annie Idibia speaks on saying YES to 2Face despite all the heart-breaks

Annie Idibia - June 2014 - BellaNaija.com


Annie Macaulay-Idibia was last week's guest on Ndani TV’s “The Juice”. 
While giving the juice on their movie-like first meeting, and the friendship and love that has endured through ups and downs, Annie excitedly said “I just knew there was one strong attraction” 
In her 16 minutes interview with Toolz, she talked about her career, how she met 2Face Idibia, saying yes despite roller coaster ride in relationship, family, her relationship with the other 2face baby mamas, her children and stepchildren, romance with 2face and loads more.
You can watch video HERE and read some of my transcription below:
 
How she got back into shape after giving birth to Olivia: First six weeks, I didn't do anything but then i started to run a little and just some little exercise, nothing much.
2face and the labor room: No he wasn't in the labor room with me, I didn't want him to but he wanted to but you know the nature of his job, so he came in two days later and I'm glad he wasn't even there....When I went into labour, I was like a mad woman, I was screaming and I ddin't want him to see all that...
On being married to the most famous musician in Africa: He is a regular guy, it's like getting married to any regular guy you fall in love with. Sometimes we forget the fame, Innocent is really normal to a fault....Sometimes when I wake up, what comes to my mind is ' oh my boy, i love this boy' and he looks like a baby when he sleeps.
The proposal and love story: It was kinda a love at first story, i had just finished from secondary school, we met at the gate while he was coming out of a studio and I was going in and we ...boom...and then the sparks. My whole life was about church and school then so I always wanted to invited him to church.......we were going back and forth...but i said yes to his proposal cos i love him. Won't you say yes to someone you love, regardless of all. 
I didn't even see the proposal coming cos we were not really together that period, we were just being good parents to my daughter, so when he proposed, I said yes because I want to be with him regardless and moreover he is not a bad person.
Dating other guys: Yes I dated other guys in between the complications and all but i really loved 2face, it was always 2face, he's my soul mate.
Why he proposed: He kinda realized that that was where his heart was, he was confused for a long time but he made the right choice
Relationship with other baby-mamas and step children:  I am civil with them, no beef, we are cool....I don't know if any of them was hoping to get the ring oh, Toolz don't put me in trouble, I have enough bruises already....
Romance with 2face: We fool around a lot ooo...he joins me in the kitchen sometimes, he helps with the house chores a lot. We play a lot, we do almost everything together like from cooking etc...we joke about almost everything and say the silliest things!
 

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You