I started the rumor that I was in love with Jude Okoye - Cynthia Morgan

 
Cynthia Morgan who once made headlines when she posted a photo on Instagram telling Jude Okoye ( (CEO Northside Inc. and elder brother to P-Square)  that she loves him and calling him daddy . Well , speaking exclusively to Pulse.ng, she  revealed that she started that rumour on purpose and has deleted the photo after the attention was overwhelming .

    "I was actually the one that started that rumour, I posted something on Instagram, and I was like, I love you Daddy', and poom! Everybody just collected it. It was on purpose, I did it and I deleted it.Jude is like my Dad. He's a father figure to me. People just started speculating, Cynthia Morgan is dating Jude Okoye, but since he got engaged, they're like oh, so Jude Okoye didn't get engaged to you abi ".

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You