Cool FM OAP ''Freeze'' Lashed Out At Yes International Magazine Over Failed Marriage Report

 

                   Recall, It was in the news yesterday that Cool FM presenter, Freeze, allegedly abandoned his wife and university sweetheart, Ope for an older lover and a mother of four, who is said to be based in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. 

In a phone conversation with Yes International Magazine, Freeze Debunk the report...

You called to ask about the challenges in my marriage? Do you have work? Common! Why can’t you talk about national issues? I think you should concern yourself more as a fellow journalist on finding out where the girls are. That’s Bring Back Our Girls. Go and face that one. There is nothing wrong. Okay! Everything is okay. Alright! I don’t discuss my family as a matter of principle. Good or bad, I do not discuss my family. Thank you”.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You