I Made People Talk About My Fashion Sense-- Kcee

                  Kcee has been evasive about his marital status but doesn't shy away from being called a fashion Icon or flaunting his wealth on social media...
He told Saturday Beats
“I made people talk about my fashion sense; I started it. The truth is that in this industry, when you are quiet and you want people to talk about you, one can do anything. I started talking about my fashion sense on Instagram and for those that know me and follow me, they would confirm that I am a fashion icon. Nigerians feel that when you call yourself a fashion icon, you are being proud and that is why they were criticising my style. Each time I create such controversy, I gain about 2000 new followers; so I keep doing it.
On flaunting his wealth 

I just like to express myself and that is why I flaunt what I have on social media, even the American celebrities do the same. If they buy new things or they are going anywhere, they put it on the social media. It is just a way of keeping the die-hard fans abreast of what we are doing. It is not a problem neither is it an issue but for those criticising it, I feel it is normal. No matter who you are on earth even if you are a pastor, people would criticise you. Even Christ was criticised, so who am I?”
On his status as a married man
“If I am married or not is for another day, not today. It is a discussion for another day. Anything you hear about the matter is for another day. The air has been cleared but it is an issue for another day,”

1 comment:

  1. greeting to you all,
    Are you a Girl or a man seeking or interested in a sugar mummy/daddy, Are you good on bed? Do you really need a rich sweet sugar daddy or sugar mummy that can change your life completely with money and influence, so get the opportunity to meet sugar mummies from all works of life, politician, bankers, oil ladies, directors, gold ladies, cash money ladies, doctors, london based ladies, ladies and daddies willing to pay as much as 70-100k, and the best exclusive VIP arrangement anywhere in nigeria, LAGOS, ABUJA, CALABAR, DELTA, ANAMBRA, PORTHARCOURT,, RIVE RS, KOGI, KADUNA, JOS, ABIA IBADAN, ONDO, BENIN, we have some rich sugar daddies who are urgently in need of a sweet sexy girls and some rich mummies who are looking for young guys to spend their money on, SO HURRY UP NOW AND GET A CHANCE TO MEET SUGAR MUMMIES AND DADDIES OF YOUR DREAM.Get back to us via our email : loveplanet_hookup@yahoo.com or reach us via our mobile line 07035657936 We await your response — with Chase Dollars

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You