John Legend Covers Confidential Magazine + Interview Inside

John Legend
                                John Legend is serving up some major hotness in his feature for Los Angeles Confidential magazine’s December 2014 issue.
                               The 35-year-old singer talks to the magazine about his model wife Chrissy Teigen, his hit song ‘All of Me’, his childhood and more.
  Read excerpts from his interview below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
       On whether he loved his wife, Chrissy Teigen since the moment they first met: “Not right away. I’m more cautious than that. I wasn’t like, ‘This is the woman I’m going to marry’ from day one. For me I’m the kind of person who needs to grow into that feeling. It was probably a couple of years in when I could already see us being together forever.”
On hit song “All of Me” being inspired by Chrissy: “The more you know someone, the more you’re inspired by your relationship. Also, I grew up just learning what it means to be in love with somebody… because I had never really been in love before. I guess you have to grow enough to be able to write that song with sincerity and authenticity.”
On his childhood: “I was a very precocious kid, so I was very thirsty for learning. I wanted to learn the piano. I wanted to study the encyclopedia. I wanted to do everything. I just wanted to soak up a lot of knowledge.”
content_john-legend-la-confidential-5
content_john-legend-la-confidential-7
content_john-legend-la-confidential-2
content_john-legend-la-confidential-6

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You