Readers Mail!!! ''Agbo'' Who Should I Marry Between My BF and This Man?




                   One choice will mean she's marring for love but the other choice could suggest she is doing it for money:
             I was dating a guy who promised to marry me before he travelled abroad for greener pastures. After some time, there was no more communication between us. Years passed, days passed, there was no sign of him. Then I was 22, now it's six years and I am not getting any younger, I decided to move on.
Recently I met a guy that became so close to me, we are set for marriage this Easter, and I am happy I met him though he's not rich but hard-working.

             Last week I got a bank alert on my phone of an amount I never dreamt of. I scrolled up and down the sms to make sure it was for me. What amazed me was the depositor's name, it's Stanley my ex-boyfriend, that travelled abroad years back. He had just deposited N320m into my account...
             Did I just call him my ex? That I can't tell cos we didn't break up in the first place, we just got separated by distance. As I was still pondering about it, my Mum called me from the village some days later that Stanley had checked on me at home, that she gave him my cell number and my address. Oh gosh!!! Why did she? or should I be happy she did? Many things on my head.
              Stanley called me yesterday that he's coming to my place next weekend, he said many things on the phone that I was speechless, he said I should remember the promise we made to each other which is the major reason he travelled abroad, that he's finally back to fulfil the promise, that the money he transferred to my account is to start making arrangement for our wedding.
He said I should find a choice location to buy a house for us from the money, that he can't wait to take me to the altar. I'm confused.
               My new man, Chidi and I have scheduled to wed this Easter. What should I do now? 

4 comments:

  1. marry the new man, money isnt everytin, joy and hapyness matas alot

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pls marry your new man, dnt alow money change your thinking

    ReplyDelete
  3. be wise in our judgement girl, go for your hrt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Common marry the guy that went to suffer so u could be okay

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You