Meet Girl With World's Longest Tongue (Photos)

                    Adrianne Lewis believes she has the world’s longest TONGUE - measuring a whopping 4 inches.
The 18-year-old is now globally recognised after a photo of her sticking her tongue out went viral online.
                   Her serpent-like appendage can touch her nose, chin, elbow, and even her eye with a little help.
And she is currently in talks with Guinness World Records and waiting to see if she’s the new record holder.
  The current record holder is Nick Stoeberl's 3.9-inch long tongue.Adrianne said: “I feel as though I may have inherited it but I think with time and me sticking out my tongue a lot as a kid could have stretched it.“My mum, grandmother and my great grandfather all had very long tongues.
Adrianne Lewis
Adrianne Lewis
Adrianne Lewis

1 comment:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You