Exclusive Interview With Choice Hinkelmann ''CEO Miss Curvy Pageant Nigeria'' (Read)

 MEET Miss Choice Hinkelmann.. CEO Miss Curvy Pageant Nigeria in a brief interview with Agbosblog Team In Lagos Yesterday....
Read After the cut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

AGBO: Lets meet you.  
CHOICE:  My name is Choice Hinkelmann, brain behind Miss Curvy Nigeria beauty pageant, I am from Edo, State, obtained my BSC, in public Administration at AAU, I am also a make up artist. 
PRESS: That's good, so what's your present project?     
CHOICE : I am working on Miss Curvy Pageant 2015, also working on my clothing line for plus size ladies .    
AGBO: wow that's a good one , I notice your into  many business. Please can you specify them.   
CHOICE: Like I said before, I am a make up artist and I promote plus size ladies through pageantry, have an agency called thick Africa fab.     
 AGBO: Can you tell us what makes Miss Curvy pageant Unique from other Pageant in Nigeria?    
CHOICE:  Well, Miss Curvy is a pageant like No other, because it give a platform to beautiful big, thick and curvy ladies, to be  noticed and acceptable in our society. We all know that plus size ladies have not been appreciated properly in the fashion world. We have also forgotten, that plus size ladies are the true African woman. When we see cueves, we see Africa woman. Please don't miss understanding me on this, is my own sense of view.( I see Wat I see, smiles ).    
AGBO:  : Oohhh Really that's great. , so how are u going on with the pageant for the 2015 edition?   
CHOICE: Miss Curvy Nigeria 2015 is coming up in a bigger and better packaged platform, we have gotten a lot of media partners, sponsorships too, we have also done audition in many states of the federation. And our audition continues this weekend at Owerri Imo State.  This year pageant is going to be a pure Africa content.          
AGBO :wow! That's great.  I think  I see you as a young and vibrant lady that means well for her self. what did u overcome to get this far?   
CHOICE:  smiles. Thank you for that. In simple terms, I can say, I overcome my fears!  And believe in my confidence and boldness, also with God almighty. I just Believe that failure is for who refuses to stand up to push forward after a fall.   
AGBO : what should Nigerians expect in this 2015 grand finale event??  
CHOICE: fun, fulfillment and wonderful expectations. With God, It will be a mind blowing event and successful event.      
AGBO: do u have a special day?           
CHOICE: Yes I have a special day. 
AGBO: please tell us about it and what happens the day.   
CHOICE :  My Special Day is 4Th July. And it is indeed too special this year because, that same day is Miss curvy Imo audition. This is the first time of hosting an audition in Imo state. So, I intend to visit some charity homes in Imo after the audition together with the contestants from Imo. We already have some of our Partners in the East who have indicated interest to host a special birthday party for me alongside the contestants and Friends. So its really a special day you see ( she laughs) 
AGBO : What's your advice to aspiring models and other ladies in the street?  
CHOICE : well, I encourage them to Be strong, proud and focus. God put talent and gift in every human being. Discover yours and go for it. Kill your fears.. .               

The interview ended here and was suspended to 6th JULY 2015 after her birthday celebration.


No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You