Playing With My B0'0bs Makes Me Happy- Cossy Orjiakor

Actress Cossy Orjiakor has revealed that she is in fact seriously searching for a husband.



The highly endowed actress who made a name for herself by acting nude went ahead to describe herself as a very spiritual person adding that she is not bothered by what people say or write about her.

In the interview with Ovwe Medeme, Orjiakor said;
“I am a very deep person; I am a very spiritual person. I love people who love me and I don’t really care about what they say about me.” 
She also added that, playing with her physique is what makes her happy the most. While talking about her music career, she described herself as not being in competition with any other musician.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You