MI Mobbed By Fans In Lagos (See Photos)

mo11
Just like the case of D’banj a few days ago, superstar Nigerian rapper, MI Abaga was mobbed by his fans.
MI who wore a black-brown hat had to settle his fans before he was granted access to his luxurious white G-wagon.

He wrote on Instagram:

“This happened yesterday as I left Red Cross.. My car was blocked so I came out and walked through the crowd to get my car out.. 2 lessons.. 1: It’s an honor to be compared to the greatest.. 2: From far.. I look like Tuface.”
See more photos after the cut>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
mo3
mo4 
mo5 
mo6  
mo7 
mo8

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You