My Best Friend Sold Me To A Pimp – 23-Year-Old Nigerian Speaks Up About S** x Slavery In Russia

Nigerian girl  
A Nigerian young girl spent two years of her life serving customers in Russia as her best friend sold her to a pimp.We have previously published two other heart-breaking stories of Nigerian girls who went to Russia to either study there or to earn enough money to continue studies in Nigeria.
The girls took part in a photo project of Russian photographer Tatiana Egorova about victims of human trafficking.
Blessing, 23, who also fell into the hands of a Russian gang said: “I had to leave school as my family is very poor. My father works as a driver, and my mother works at market. I put my braiding skills to practice to earn some money, but I still wanted to get an education.

“My best friend told me about an opportunity to study for free in Russia. However, when I arrived, my friend sold me to a Russian woman and her Nigerian companion. They used to beat me and leave outside without clothes to freeze when I refused to serve clients.”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You