My Contract Expired, That Was Why I Left Kennis Music ''NO BEEF''--- 2baba.. @2facemaniacs

In an interview with Stephanie Coker recently on this week’s MTV Base Real Talk show, 2face Idibia reveals why he left Kennis Music.
2face said he left the record label because his contract expired and nothing more.
In his words he said “My contract with Kennis Music expired and that was why I left, but before it did, I fulfilled all my obligations. I left because I wanted to start something on my own. There was no beef, it was just the end of my contract.”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You