Yemi Alade To Sue UK Telecoms Company Lebara Mobile For Using Her Photos (See)

According to report..Nigerian singer Yemi Alade is about to get a very nice settlement from a major UK telco!
The Award winning singer has kicked off legal proceeding against UK Telecoms company Lebara Mobile. Yemi Alade and her team are suing the company for copyright infringement. It would appear the telecommunications company favoured by many for highly competitive international calling rates have been using Yemi Alade’s image to promote their “Lebara Play” product on billboards & posters around the UK…without her permission!
An Instagram user who lives in the Ealing Broadway area of London, brought it to everyone’s attention when she shared a pic of the Lebara mobile poster with Alade’s image, thinking her fave was now the new brand ambassador for the company, she wrote,
''I stopped by to buy my calling card and right in front of me I saw this diva, screamed like she was right in front and in person. I had to increase my top up from £10 to £20. lol. My love for her though''

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You