See The Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want Have S ex

See The Effective Lies Women Tell When They Seriously Want Have S ex
#1.You Are too drunk
You’re too drunk to take the subway home… you should just stay over.”
(As you innocently hide his wallet so he can’t grab a cab either. No.
I’ve never done this. I swear.)
#2. AM AFRAID
“I feel really uncomfortable walking home by myself? Walk me home, please?”
#3. I LOVE YOU
“I am deeply in love with you, and hoping we will reconcile in the afterglow of this s exual encounter.”
#4. I NO LONGER LOVE YOU
“I’m totally over you now, so it’s absolutely fine if we have s ex.”
#5. LETS CUD DLE
“Come over and we’ll just cud dle. Adults can just cud dle and it won’t go any further. 

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You