Man Divorces Wife By Text, Takes Their Son Away After She Was Gang-Raped By Neighbours

The woman was thrown out of the family house and her son was taken away  
The woman was thrown out of the family house and her son was taken away
A mother-of-one has been divorced by her husband via text message after confessing to being gang raped in Meerut, India.
The 25-year-old woman, who has not been named, received a message saying “talaq” meaning “I divorce you” three times after telling her husband about being gang-raped by their neighbours.
Soon after the vicious attack she was for
ced out of the family house where she lived with her mother-in-law who also took her onlyson away.
The desparate woman shared her story with the MailOnline: “When I read the message I went numb. I couldn’t believe what I had read. Just three words; talaq, talaq, talaq. This is the last thing I was expecting from my husband of five years after I confided in him about what happened.
I felt violated. I thought that he would stand by my side through this, to help me through the pain of it. But I was wrong. He took the easiest way out like a coward and divorced me with text message. It took him five seconds to end a five-year relationship.
The woman was forced to leave the house she shared with her mother-in-law in India
The woman was forced to leave the house she shared with her mother-in-law in India
And my mother-in-law who had stood by my side after I was raped and went with me to the police station to report the attack, suddenly changed her mind and took her son’s side.
Overnight I became an outcast from my whole family. I could have survived even that, but then they snatched away my last hope – my only child. I have completely lost the desire to live.”
She is now living with her parents in Meerut, north India. A recent study conducted across India has shown that unilateral oral “talaq” delivered through Skype, text messages, email and WhatsApp is becoming the norm for Indian men.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You