MMM Sets Maximum Withdrawal Limit; See The Shocking Amount

Nigerians have come out to cry again following the recent updates on the controversial ponzi scheme, MMM..
This time, the ponzi scheme has pegged the maximum withdrawal of funds at N31,700 to avoid crashing on return.

Many participants who have tried to withdraw even the set limit have been frustrated as they complain they repeatedly get errors response pops up each time they try to get help.
While some now rain insults on the management of the scheme, others say they are praying to get their monies back before the worse happens.

@goldenval wrote:
“Despite over 2million there, mine is showing 31k limits.”
@suedes:
“Mine is 31k Limit despite my over 800k in the account and it’s showing error if you want to get help of that 31k. I don’t know how they calculated it, the 31k is less than 5percent of my money.”
“Fedayeen02:
“Who will Provide the Help undecided?”
“akpos247:
“I’ve lost faith in Mmm cos I’ve been matched but wen I called the person, he said he is not going to pay. I don’t blame him cause the way things are going, I wouldn’t have paid if I was in his shoes.
“They are not consistent, they had one month to resolve the whole issues.”
@fifty:
“That’s because it’s not a withdrawal limit. The programmers hv worked on P.Os to enable small cash outs for the benefit of those who have small amts.”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You