Meet The Model Who Claimed Cristiano Ronaldo Slept With Her. Photos

A model has accused Cristiano Ronaldo of cheating on his girlfriend with her after she was allegedly sent secret messages by the Real Madrid star for two years. Portuguese reality TV star, Natacha Rodrigues claims Ronaldo was in a committed relationship with his partner Georgina Rodriguez, now pregnant with his child, when he cheated with her.

After months of messaging, the pair met up, and ending up having s3x in March this year.
Bedding her months after meeting his partner, Ronaldo messaged Natacha hours later saying ‘top secret please’ according to The Sun. Natacha says she feels used after the encounter.
‘I knew he had a girlfriend but we became friends, there was trust between us, a bond,’ she said. ‘He was a lovely person and after messaging for so long it was amazing to be with him.  ‘Our night together was special. ‘But afterwards I told him I was going on a Portuguese reality show and he told me not to do it. By the time I came out he’d blocked me.
‘Now I think he just used me for s3x. I don’t have regrets because being with him was like a dream come true but I feel betrayed.’
Natacha said: ‘I couldn’t believe I was walking into Cristiano Ronaldo’s apartment. My heart was racing but he was very nice and sweet and told me to act as if I was in my home.
‘I took my shoes off and poured myself a juice from the fridge before sitting down next to him. We spoke about his apartment and where I was originally from.
‘I then took the lead, stood up, took down my trousers and bent over to show him my bottom.
‘He smacked it and said he loved it.’
She claims they had s3x in every room in the luxury flat other than his bedroom.
‘He was very affectionate and patient. I’d only seen his body on TV but close up it didn’t disappoint — he had muscular legs and was shaven everywhere.’
‘He had a wardrobe which was brimming with clothes and asked me if I wanted anything,’ she said. ‘I ended up taking a baseball cap because I said I loved his hats.’
She says he also handed her 300 euros for taxis home and she left two hours after arriving. 
‘The next day I messaged him saying I’d enjoyed being with him and promising to stay in touch,’ she said.
‘He replied with the words: “I also enjoyed it. We will see each other again one day. Top secret please. Kisses.”‘
‘He said he didn’t want me to go on it. But I had already signed the contract and it was good money,’ she said.
‘I didn’t mention him on the show but I messaged him and he didn’t respond.
 ‘Two months later I sent him a WhatsApp saying I needed to talk but he’d blocked me. I’d gone from feeling really special to just another girl.
‘I hope he is being faithful to Georgina now.
‘He told me the night we made love that I was the only one and he’d never done this to her before. At the time I believed him.’
Source; Daily Mail

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You