QUESTION TIME- Guys What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?

 
  I came across this online and I decided to share it with my wonderful readers.
If you find yourself in this situation, what would you do?





14 comments:

  1. na to kill the girl na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na wa oo...u dey harsh oh, u no won even ask question sef bfor ur action

      Delete
  2. sit down and tell dem to start all over again, sothat i can watch the whole tin

    ReplyDelete
  3. may God help her, will send her packing instantly but bfor den, the guy done die finish

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check wot her problem is, let her say wot she want n after d guy should take her as a gift

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After she don talk d tin wey she want, u go still give d guy d girl carry go house? Check ur self

      Delete
  5. Lock d house n send 4 witness with photo shots n send it home 4 her parent 2 see d wanderful God!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I will say to her, dis was d tin I did wit ur hole family I want to say am sowi bt ur doin dsame tin so carry go am done wit ur family do finsh make u dey go I won go do another family. Taaa ND FUNNY

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nawaooo women dε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ funny o , well if na ma woman I will first here from her

    ReplyDelete
  9. Heeah!! Dis one na big gbege o. But how can a house wife be doing dis? Marriage is byebye to all dis na; na wa o

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You