WONDERFUL- 10 year Old Boy Born Without any Arms Masters How To Play The Trumpet With His TOES

a  
10 year old Jahmir Wallace was born in Phillipsburg, New Jersey without arms but can play the trumpet with his toes.

Wallace was born without any arms so in order to function in his daily life, he uses his toes as other people would use their fingers. His inspiration for music is Stevie Wonder and he's been wanting to play the trumpet ever since the third grade. With hard work and an inspiring and positive attitude, Jahmir's dream has become a reality and his classmates and teachers are thrilled to see him play.

    'My older sister used to play the piano.  So I thought maybe I should try an instrument. I thought maybe I could try and figure out new things,' he said to WPTV.]

Wallace remembers the first time he played a note on the trumpet four months ago and it filled him with sheer joy.

    I kind of felt excited.  I kind of felt like ‘oh man this is kind of comfortable’ and it kind of felt like this might be the one for me,' he said.

Jahmir uses his toes the way other people would use their fingers


1 comment:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You