Photos-- Drunken Policeman Assaults 2 Ladies in Lagos, Points Gun At Them Over Fish In Lagos

 
According to Sahara reporters, a drunken Police officer identified as Tafa Mohammed with the Mobile Police, or Mopol, Unit #20 assaulted two women a fish seller & a customer,aiming his gun at them .

This assault which took place at Lewis Street, Lafiaji, Obalende on the Lagos Island, happened when the street food vendor refused to give him fish to finish drinking his beer .She said she only sold fish with food and not on its own..This infuriated him and he picked on a lady buying food from her,beating her and throwing her into the muddy waters..
Eyewitnesses could be heard pleading with him to leave her alone but he shot in the air ..While he did this, a second MOPOL officer watched.
The torture reportedly caused internal injuries for the victim.

My God...Imagine if the gun went off...
More photos below>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Howdy this is somewhat of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG
    editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    my website: paypay loan california online

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's ƿerfect time tօ make some plans for the future and it іs time to be happy.
    I've read this post anԁ if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting thijngs oor
    tips. Perhaps you can write next articles referring
    to this article. I want to read even more thіngs about it!



    Here іs my blog post :: woolrich oslo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for finally talking about > "Photos-- Drunken Policeman Assaults 2 Ladies in Lagos, Points Gun At Them Over Fish In Lagos" < Liked it!

    My web page; website ()

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You