2face Idibia Covers OK! Nigeria Magazine’s May Edition (Photos)

             Tuface is on the cover of OK! Nigeria Magazine’s may edition. In this new edition, he spoke about music, marriage and having a new baby in the house and also corrected the believe that all entertainers love light skinned women. Read part of the interview after the cut.
             On married life and having a baby in the house again: “So far so good. We are still babies in the marriage institution so we are taking it easy. We are learning something new every day within our marriage. Having a baby in the house has definitely changed some things. I can’t do some things I used to do like go out and not come back home the same night. Prior to having a baby in the house, I could just go to a friend’s house and stay the night. But now I have to take permission (laughs). It has definitely grounded me. It is a good change though and I don’t miss the old days at all.”
On if marriage has changed anything about he and Annie’s relationship: “Definitely! We understand and tolerate each other more.”
On what makes Annie and their union so special: “Wow. I guess because she’s good peoples. That is the only one sentence I can use to describe her. I hate the way she knows me so well.”
Why he didn’t go the Fela route and have 18 wives: “(Laughs) One woman alone is a lot of trouble. Having 18 is a suicide mission. But I will consider it. I will talk to Annie and ask her if she can compromise (laughs).”
About DJ Xclusive saying Nigerian men prefer light skinned ladies: “I think that is his own preference. He can’t just generalise like that. In Nigeria, there are men that like big women and some that like skinny women. Same way I know so many guys that only go for dark skinned women, and being light skinned is a turn off for them, I also know some men that prefer light skinned women. Most of the women that I have dated are dark skinned so I guess you can say that is my own preference, which is good as my wife is actually dark skinned too, so no worries there.”

1 comment:

  1. When you are also having issues related to pimples or one of your friends is having such problem, you must help them out.
    acne are not such a huge problem which they are made to look like.

    They will be treated very well with organic remedies, you just need to see the right person and get the right treatment.
    I have mentioned a link here for you people to have
    a look and take advantage of for natural acne treatment.
    Never go for those acne pills or belts or lotions, these
    won't prove beneficial in the long run. Hence, go for natural
    cures. Such natural acne and pimples treatments had been
    here for centuries and they have been helpful then and they are helpful now.
    Also these are quite inexpensive and don't cost big unlike
    the things that you get over the counter or from your
    doc. And you will not have these acne if you take care of your
    foods and keep yourself in right condition. The
    main reason pimples happen is when there is un-balance in the inner
    hormonal balance of the body. Therefore, good lifestyle will keep you
    safe from pimples. Also when you happen to get pimples you can
    cure it, this is no big deal. Do not destory your social life because of it.
    Go for natural acne cures, you can cure acne and pimples and pimples
    and pimples.
    Pimples Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You