MTN @MTNNG Now Charges only N350 for monthly BBM and N25 daily

                                            Somebody please wake me up,am I dreaming?

7 comments:

  1. This is good news for MTN subscribers. Big thumbs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What am I doing with 100MB for 30days?... Not excited; seems like the more you look, the less you see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What am I doing with 100MB for 30days?... Seems like "the more you look, the less you see"; am not moved.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope other service providers should take example 4rm predicted MTN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its for BBM only. Don't mistake for bis

    ReplyDelete
  6. For Blackberry Messenger only. This Is NOT bis

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You