Sunmbo Adeoye & Hubby Celebrate First Year Wedding Anniversary

               Sunmbo got married to her boo, Pastor and founder of Royalty Christian Centre last year on the 22nd of July, 2013 which makes today their first year wedding anniversary. They both sent out beautiful messages to each other on their separate instagram pages. So loving…
Her husband’s words;
Two Hearts that Beat as One. That's how best to describe us, Adesunmbomi. Thank you for restoring Joy into my Life. It's easy Loving you because of your Golden Heart. Happy Wedding Anniversary My Baby

Sunmbo’s; A toast to forever with you my King. Because of you.... I’M STRONGER! I’M WISER! I'm sooo much better. Thank you Daddy. Thank you my biggest baby

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You