Kenneth Okolie Breaksup With Girlfriend, Says Dating An Actress Is A Bad Idea

                        Nollywood actor Kenneth Okolie has broken up with his second girlfriend in less than one year. Recall that the former Mr Nigeria proposed to his London-based fiancee, Maureen Ezissi late last year.
Insiders alleged that Maureen and Okolie have called it quit.
In a recent chat with PT, Okolie said he broke up with Maureen because they have different visions.
He also said dating an actress is a bad idea.
See experts:
Do you have a girlfriend?

No, I’m single. If I had a girlfriend, that would have been difficult to answer but yeah I am single.
Why are you single?
Kenneth: I was in a relationship but it did not turn out well. We wanted different things.
So what’s your idea of an ideal woman?
Hmmm, I am a big Mercedes fan. I love Mercedes Benz so if God gave me a Mercedes Benz, then I would be happy. The latest C-class is not bad. Anyhow you want to do it, just send it to me. I don’t have a problem with it.
Which actresses have you dated?
No no no no! It’s bad for business. It’s very bad for business.

 
With his Ex..

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You