I Can Never Ever Date a Female Celeb--- Iyanya

iyanya-away-video-2 
 If you call it a case of once beaten twice shy, then you are not far from the truth.

                      Kukere crooner, Iyanya Mbuk has vowed never to have anything yo do with a female celebrity again.
                      The singer was the subject of a highly publicised affair with Ghanaian star actress, Yvonne Nelson.
                       At the height of their romance, Iyanya sang the now famous lines in his hit song Kukere; “Yvonne Nelson, I have your medicine.”
                         He told Punch Newspaper, “Yvonne Nelson is an amazing person, but I would never ever in my life date or have anything to do with a female star. I am not cut out for that kind of drama.”
Asked who was his ideal woman, he responded “A good woman
is a good woman. You can’t just sit and say this is the kind of woman I want. Some people think the best place to get a girl is in the church; meanwhile, you can get the wrong girl in the right place.
“Sometimes, I am worried about getting the right woman to marry because of my status. I have had one or two women come into my life and act like they are something. The safest thing to do is marry someone you have known before you became a star.


No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You