Bode George says he will be going on exile because Buhari won

               “What will I be doing here? I can decide to go and live anywhere. Look at everyone surrounding him (Buhari).
”So, I am not joking about it, what will I be doing here? At 70, what will I be doing here? All we have been doing to restructure the country has been lost. We have been trying to ensure balance in the polity but all that has gone. What else will I be doing here?”

Hmnn... Should i say someone is a sore looser or someone is afraid of spending the rest if their lives in jail...hmnn..

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You