Actor George Clooney Fears Arrest Over New Prank

             American actor, writer, producer, director, and activist, George Clooney fears he is facing arrest after taking a mystery prank too far.
             The Ocean’s Eleven star is a notorious practical joker, and one of his favorite wind-ups is to use his specially-made stationery bonded with Brad Pitt’s name to write to stars ‘on behalf’ of his actor pal.
               However, heis now frightened he has taken the joke too far and has penned a note to an unidentified victim which is so serious he could be in trouble with the cops – and he’s hoping his lawyer wife Amal will help to bail him out.
Clooney tells U.K. talk show host Graham Norton, “I have sent letters to lots and lots of people from Brad and I don’t tell either of them what I have done for a year or two and they are like, ‘Are you kidding me?’ I’m doing one now that I can’t tell you about but in a year you are going to hear I’ve been arrested – I’m not kidding because I think I’ve crossed the line. It’s exciting. But, I have a wife, she’s a barrister, I’ll be fine!”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You