M.I Gives Out His Gold Wristwatch To Fan At Music Concert + Shares Photo Of His Breakfast

mi 
 M.I Abaga has put a wide smile on one of his fans. At a music concert last weekend, the ‘Bad Belle‘ rapper gifted his wristwatch to a fan who got on stage and recited one of his lyrics perfectly. M.I was so moved by his fan’s passion that he gave his fan the gold watch he was wearing.
Before heading out to work this morning, the rapper known as the “short black boy” shared what he had for breakfast with his fans on Instagram
M.I's breakfast
M.I who is watching his weight after battling with it for a couple of years had a slice of toast bread, boiled egg and a sausage for breakfast.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You