Paul Okoye Speaks about his Marriage

Image result for paul okoye photos 
 Paul Okoye recently gushed about his marriage and how it has affected him. The dreadlocks-wearing singer, in a chat with Vanguard newspaper, had only lovely words to say about his wife, Anita and how marrying her had brought him joy. Paul said: “I never knew it’s a beautiful experience until I married my wife. If you are not married, you will never discover the truth about it. Whenever I sit down and look at my kids, I always say, Oh my God, these are my kids! I love my kids and I love my wife. That’s why I’m always smiling.”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You