Charly Boy Talk How He Rejected A Job At A Major Oil Company To Pursue Music

In a recent interview with The Nation controversial musician Charly Boy talked about why he turned down an oil job offer.
Charly said,
“I returned to the country in the early eighties, after my studies in the United States where I bagged a degree in Mass Communications, to a job with the Public Relations department of a major oil company in the country.” 
Unfortunately, I was not interested in a nine-to-five job, so I declined the offer. My father was livid, and could not fathom why on earth I would choose to throw my life away by pursuing a career in music. No one in my family was involved in entertainment.”

“My father was based in Lagos at the time, leaving our Oguta home vacant, so I happily took up residence there as I would not have to pay rent. I thereafter set up a production studio. Unfortunately, business was not very buoyant as Oguta is out of the way to major Eastern Nigerian towns.”

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You