I Did Not Recieve My BET Award Backstage – Stonebwoy Debunk Rumour

Ghanaian dancehall act, Stonebwoy has finally let the cat out of the bag as regards his current BET Award being the Best International Act.
According to rumors, the African award was received backstage but Stonebwoy has come out to say he recieved the award on stage and not backstage.
He further explained that the pre-recorded show from the event was aired live on the “Lala Anthony” show, which is a widely viewed television show in London.
According to him; “So many people saw me on television, live on Lala Anthony, I don’t know any word which says prerecorded is backstage”.
He explained that, he would love to see Ghanian and African acts perform on prestigious stages all over the world.
“We even want to perform on the BET stages, and even on the GRAMMY stages and any other prestigious stage which has an African category in there, that is my dream and my wish, I don’t only want to receive awards on stages”, he said.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You