5 Naija Female Celebrities That Have Been Accused of Having Plastic Sugery (Se Photos)

5 Nigerian Celebrities That Have Been Accused of Having Plastic Sugery
Nigerian entertainment industry is not free from plastic surgery rumors although it is not as rampant as its American counterpart.Plastic surgery, according to Wikipedia, is a medical procedure with the purpose of alteration or restoring the form of the body.
While most Nigerian celebrities have confirmed if they’ve gone under the knife, many of them have been dragged through it
In no particular order, see the list of the alleged plastic surgery candidates.

UCHE JOMBO:
5-Nigerian-Celebrities-That-Have-Been-Accused-of-Having-Plastic-Sugery-268x300
When asked on her nose change, she said
“I have never gone under the knife. I hear people say I have done plastic surgery on my nose. I cannot imagine a desire to fix my nose of all the things I would to my body. It sounds very ridiculous.”
TIWA SAVAGE:
5-Nigerian-Celebrities-That-Have-Been-Accused-of-Having-Plastic-Sugery1
Tiwa Savage’s nose like Beyonce’s they say, got thinner and thinner as her fame got more popular. According to her, it is the work of makeup and contouring.
EBUBE NWANGBO:

5-Nigerian-Celebrities-That-Have-Been-Accused-of-Having-Plastic-Sugery2-300x300
Ebube Nwagbo and her BFF Rukky Sanda managed to make this list. Words on the street say she got a b00b job, but according to her it’s God’s gift.
RUKKY SANDA:
5-Nigerian-Celebrities-That-Have-Been-Accused-of-Having-Plastic-Sugery3-300x296
Rukky Sanda has also been dragged through the plastic surgery world by entertainment commentators. In her words, “The truth is that I’ve never undergone plastic surgery of any kind and I have nothing against it or persons who have given it a shot.
I have several fitness regimens and I also contour my body. That way, my body has a svelte outline that many mistake for body enhancement”.
CYNTHIA MORGAN:
5-Nigerian-Celebrities-That-Have-Been-Accused-of-Having-Plastic-Sugery4-300x300
Cynthia Morgan is rumored to have undergone a cosmetic surgery as well as breast implants during her sojourn in the United States.

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You