#TumiPsalm 2016: Checkout This Stunning Pre-wedding Photos

Yes oooh.... This is what we mostly love doing here on this platform...showcasing different creative style and swag of pre-wedding photos... stormed on this lovely photos on Facebook and couldn't help but to bring it here.
Love sweet shaaaaa....

As posted on Facebook By #Psalm

The Moment I met her, i knew there was something special about her and I love her endlessly.  

Tumininu and Psalm's love story.

Tumininu! I met as the girl of my dream, its funny it turns out that she lives just down the street, we could go for a walk or sit on her porch drinking coffee and talking for hours.
Falling in love is a beautiful thing, you give up yourself but u gain everything,
she is more than a lover,
she is my best friend.
I'll be her companion until the end,
God must be up there, smiling down on me,
cause I'm walking on the clouds and moonbeams,
I'm in love with the girl of my dreams!

#Tumipsalm 2016

See more lovely photos below















Photocredit: JAIDOLEE_PHOTOGRAPHY

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You