WHAT?! Nigerian Lady Receives Brand New G-Wagon As An Apology Gift. (Photos)

In this harsh economy of the country! You’re buying geh G-Wagon as an apology gift??
This lady must really have a golden veejayjay oh for this individual to buy her a G-Wagon as an apology gift… G-Wagon, I repeat! G-Wagon… -_-.

Two friends shared the ordeal on Twitter, with photos and a video of the brand new G-Wagon as well as the apology note that was attached to it.
The note read simply, “I’m sorry. I love you.”
Plix, I’m looking for someone that will vex me and buy me Honda Accord: Evil Spirit… Plix, I’m more than ready to get angry at you!!
See tweets:
http://www.yabaleftonline.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/Nigerians-and-love2.jpg

No comments:

Disclaimer:
*Don't Forget To Drop Your Comments After Reading
*Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Agbo.
*Agbosblog Readers are SOLELY responsible for the comments they post on Agbosblog.com
*Follow On Instagram @agbosblog
*Follow On Twitter @agbosblog

Thank You